Gyeongwonjae is equipped with a traditional Korean-style exterior, combined with the advantages of modern facilities including 30 luxurious rooms. Experts in ancient architecture spent their time to restore the legacy of the past.<More>
- Songdo Tour
- Spend an evening at Eulwangli Beach
- Lake Park, a park full of leisure activities
- Explore the coasts of Incheon using the subway
- A spicy octopus dish! A favorite amongst Korean people.
- Great Korean dishes made with carefully selected ingredients
- Hamburger steak with a Korean twist.
- A comfortable and cozy book café. Great for those who love to read and relax.
- G-Tower is one of the main buildings that represent Songdo. It is known for its unique architecture.
- Love cars? Check out the BMW Driving Center!
- Incheon Asiad Main Stadium
- Enjoy camping in the City at Hobbit Land!
MY Incheon Instagram
MY Incheon Facebook
Gyeongwonjae Ambassador Incheon
Guest House Equu
This bed and breakfast type guest house is located in Cheongna, Incheon. It is not too far from the airport, maybe about a 30minute drive. The good thing is, by subway it is also about 30 minutes from Seoul. Equu is a small guest house, friendly family owned and operated. The exterior and interior facilities are clean and pleasant.<MORE>
Oakwood Premier Incheon
Oakwood Premier Incheon is located in Songdo International Business District.It is the only 5-star premium serviced residence in Incheon, Oakwood Premier Incheon resides on the upper floors of NEATT (Northeast Asia Trade Tower), a landmark in Korea with spectacular panoramic views from all residence units. <More>
Orakai Songdo Park Hotel
ORAKAI Songdo Park • Hotel offers a range of five-star amenities, services and facilities. The location allows guests and visitors to view and walk through Songdo Central Park, a picturesque park inspired by the famous Central Park in Manhattan. The park's natural beauty is complimented with a 1.8 kilometer sea channel where you can simply sit and enjoy the view, walk and experience the scenery or if inclined, navigate the channel in one of the water vessels available at the local pier.<More>